Pourquoi vous joindre à l’équipe Ennis Fabrics?
Se joindre à notre équipe, c’est faire partie d’une belle et grande famille. Nous offrons un environnement de travail chaleureux et bienveillant à tous les membres de notre personnel. C’est ce qui explique pourquoi nos employés ont une attitude positive et travaillent avec entrain.
Comprehensive Benefit Package:
- Obligations d’épargne du Canada, retenues sur le salaire
- Cotisation salariale au régime enregistré d’épargne-retraite (REER)
- Formation et ressources éducatives
- Programme complet d’avantages sociaux
- Primes à l’embauche
- Club social – plusieurs événements sont organisés au cours de l’année
- Loterie 50-50
- Activités spéciales
- Réception de Noël
- Fête de Noël pour les enfants
- Diverses célébrations et activités de consolidation d’équipe
- Déjeuner des K-Days
- BBQ organisés lors des longues fins de semaine
- Récompenses d’années de service
- Chance de gagner des billets de hockey et de football (Oilers et Eskimos d’Edmonton)
- Programme de reconnaissance et de récompense des employés
- Possibilités d’avancement interservices
- Régimes d’incitatifs pour les salariés
- Rabais employés
- Stationnement gratuit et sécuritaire, bornes électriques
- Environnement de travail sûr, détendu et convivial
- Billets de concert en vente
Si vous souhaitez postuler à l’un des postes affichés sur cette page, veuillez nous faire parvenir votre curriculum vitæ et votre lettre d’accompagnement au firstname.lastname@example.org. N’hésitez pas à nous contacter.
Customer Experience Supervisor
As a Supervisor for our Customer Experience team, you will be responsible for managing every aspect of the business and developing a team who provide exceptional customer service to all Ennis and Vision clients. Through coaching and motivation, you will drive the team to reach and exceed objectives and drive results. You will also assist the Customer Experience Manager with the day to day operation of the functional area as required. You will be supervising a combination of inbound and outbound team members.
Reports to: Customer Experience Manager
Location: Edmonton, Canada.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop representatives through hiring, training, coaching, and effective performance management in a positive and supportive manner through evaluation and clear communication of expectations on an on-going basis. Providing recommended remedial action, if required.
- Responsible to mentor/coach outbound team members to continually increase sales and achieve or exceed sales targets. Grow market share while contributing to the overall profitability of the company.
- Responsible to coach team members to build and promote a positive rapport with all customers in both the sales opportunity as well as dealing with customer problems or complaints in a timely and professional manner.
- Coach and mentor team members to exceed customer expectations.
- Complete progressive discipline process when required
- Prepare for and complete a regular team update sessions
- Assist team members in solving claim and credit notes when required.
- Work with Customer Experience Manager and peer(s) to implement team goals and objectives to contribute to ensuring overall functional area goals are met.
- Implement initiatives to promote team spirit and having fun to create a cooperative team environment.
- Effective skill development of Customer Experience team members, through call monitoring, specifically around call management, quality and accuracy, coach and review any errors causing credit adjustments. One call resolution is our goal.
- Develop continuous learning initiatives to further the skill level of the team such as product knowledge or ERP tips and tricks. .
- Develop new ideas to create a stimulating and motivating work environment. Create opportunities for friendly competitions amongst teams
- Provide staff development, leadership, recognition and promotional opportunities, where appropriate
- Work with Customer Experience Manager and peer(s) to complete and deliver annual Performance Appraisals
- When required, you will provide training to other team members in the company.
- Responsible to continually increase sales and market share while contributing to the overall profitability of the company. Tools to expand client base should include but are not limited to relevant “near me” technology applications, industry/trade publications, trade shows, customer referrals and overall awareness of changes in the designated territory.
- Responsible to build and promote a positive rapport with all the customers in all capacities; opportunities, customer issues, challenges and questions and responses required in a timely and professional manner.
- Responsible to be prepared in all sales/business meetings and presentations as per the Ennis Sales process.
- Responsible for learning and becoming familiar with Ennis’ policies, procedures, and processes.
- Aid Ennis Fabrics targeted inventory metrics by promoting clear outs and slow-moving items, on a regular basis.
- Ability to manage selling opportunities and follow through on them while applying up-selling and cross selling techniques as well as SPIN selling methods and skills.
- Provide customers with product knowledge throughout the sale, which should include but are not limited to new and discontinued items, specifications, cleaning & FR codes, trends, price, durability, and suitability for all applicable applications.
- Responsible to learn and share product knowledge on all new & existing product lines while understanding competitive products offered by competitors in the marketplace.
- Negotiate Pricing: Standard pricing, price levels, and contract pricing to promote sales and profitability.
- Maximize sales while keeping expenses to a minimum (within budget guidelines).
- Ability to manage and maintain proper planning procedures and execute all in-call objectives and priorities.
- Participate in required trade shows to promote product lines and Ennis in a professional and polished manner.
- Responsible to maintain customer sample books which would include introducing and presenting new patterns, removal of canceled patterns, keeping up to date pricing and overall sample presentation in an appealing manner.
- Responsible to provide training for customer’s sales staff in order to improve confidence in promoting and selling the Ennis product line.
- Responsible to plan and execute a well-balanced call cycle to ensure full territory management. Successful coverage should consider the size of the account (Classification A, B, C) buying habits and competition. Must maintain a minimum of 6 to 8-week call rotations and a daily average of 6 to 10 calls per day.
- Ability to manage and allot time appropriately and accordingly to the Sales Professionals assigned territory and key accounts.
- Responsible to pursue and maintain on-going training opportunities that will enhance the sales reps ability to sell and remain competitive in the marketplace.
- Identify and report trends to Customer Experience Manager and peer(s).
- Recommend, develop and improve processes to maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction and accuracy.
- Liaise with other departments to ensure customer service requirements are met and best practices are implemented.
- Ensure work processes are well defined and quality standards are in place.
- Handling employee matters, i.e. payroll, workload, vacation scheduling, attendance management, etc
- Recruiting, selecting, disciplining and performance management
- Ensure the Customer Experience team achieves and maintains corporate objectives regarding Service Levels all in-bound calls. Ensure all orders, web orders, fax orders, back orders, E-Commerce, sample orders are within established timelines as per J. Ennis Fabrics policy.
- Monitor service levels and assist in queue when required
- Build and adjust agent schedule to meet service level goals across multiple time zones.
- Assist with the authorization of credits and claims when Customer Experience Manager is absent
- To be a product knowledge resource to support the Customer Experience Team members regarding suggested fabrics, supplies and finished products
- This will require significant self-study, online training and coordination with Product Management and Sales
- Limited travel may be required as part of product knowledge development.
- Assist with escalations to the appropriate functional area
- Full participation in recruitment
- Assist with French translation for Marketing and other areas when required (if bilingual)
- Assign and manage tasks from other functional areas during off hours.
- Additional tasks as assigned]
- Work hours may vary due to multiple time zones and differences in National holidays
- Be available for the annual inventory process
Communicates With: Customer Experience Team Manager, Customer Experience Team Specialists, Customer Experience Team Members, Customers, Product Development, Distribution Centres, Sales Professionals, Freight Companies, and Suppliers.
Personal Characteristics required:
- Good Listening skills
- Decision Making
- Friendly, sense of humor
- Good Attention to Detail
- Work well under pressure
- Work with minimal supervision
- Demonstrates leadership by example
- Minimum Grade 12 Education.
- Preferred secondary education.
- Intermediate computer skills including e-mail (preferably Outlook), Word and Excel.
Experience and Skills
- Strong team player with demonstrated leadership and coaching skills and the ability to develop others
- Minimum 1 -2 years supervisory experience in a Contact Center environment is preferred
- 3 – 5 years experience in a contact center preferred
- Bilingual – written and spoken English and French preferred. Spanish is an asset
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office, specifically Word and Outlook.
- Intermediate preferred for Excel
- Experience with Telus Supervisor software would be an asset
- Experience with Sage X3 is an asset
- Excellent verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Ability to problem solve
- Strong time management and organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously and ensure that they are completed in an accurate and timely manner
- Ability to apply strategic thinking to business issues and drive results
- Ability to follow through, follow up and set goals and standards
- Flexible, able to multi-task several priorities
- Relationship builder and able to work cross-functionally with employees at all levels
- Experience writing and implementing new processes is an asset
Conseillers du service à la clientèle bilingues (français et anglais) – Temporaire
Relevant de : Superviseur de l’expérience client
Statut : Temporaire, contrat d’une durée de 6 à 8 mois
Lieu : 6111, 91e rue, Edmonton (AB)
Quarts de travail : Lundi au vendredi – 8 heures par jour
Principales responsabilités :
- Répondre aux appels entrants et aux demandes de renseignements généraux des clients.
- Résoudre les problèmes des clients tout en conservant une attitude positive et une conduite professionnelle.
- Répondre aux demandes de service client soumises par écrit ou par courriel.
Gestion des commandes:
- Reconnaître que le service à la clientèle représente notre plus grande priorité. Interagir avec les clients et traiter les commandes transmises par téléphone, fax, courrier électronique ou le Web de façon polie et courtoise.
- Traiter les commandes avec exactitude. Tenir les clients informés des quantités de stocks, des prix, des dates de livraison, du total des commandes, des dates d’expédition, de l’emplacement des marchandises, de l’état des commandes en attente et les avertir si le stock est en « pièces ».
- S’assurer que les données des comptes clients sont exactes et à jour en vérifiant tous les renseignements nécessaires auprès des clients.
- Offrir aide et soutien aux clients en ce qui a trait à l’accès et à la navigation sur le site Web.
- Assurer le suivi des livraisons.
- Traiter les retours et accorder des crédits conformément à la politique de J. Ennis Fabrics.
- Informer les clients des promotions en cours.
- Répondre à toutes les demandes de renseignements interentreprises d’une manière professionnelle et opportune.
- 70/30 – Our goal is to answer all calls quickly and efficiently within 30 seconds.
- Answering telephone calls to meet our service level take priority over all other duties and assignments.
- Ensure to adhere to break schedules to support service level management.
- Work within the guides of the Call Quality metrics ensuring call branding.
- Transfer calls to other individuals or departments in the company, advising the caller of direct numbers where appropriate.
- Survey customers when prompted.
- Check Customer Service Center voice mail when assigned.
- Accurately record your work status with the appropriate AUX code and ACW code as per J. Ennis Fabrics policy.
- Recognize that we are a part of a larger team, will assist other departments as directed when time allows. This could include adding stickers to sample books, tagging samples, filing, cutting, sorting, updating product binders, data entry or other miscellaneous duties.
- Attend training sessions and team meetings, to support continues learning of Ennis Ltd. products and services.
Customers, Sales Professionals, other CSC Representatives, Credit Department, Purchasing, Warehouses, Customer Service Assistant Manager, Customer Service Manager.
Personal Characteristics Required:
- Ability to Multitask
- Organizational Skills
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to problem solve
- Ability to take responsibility
Education: Grade 12
Experience and Skills:
- Customer Service Experience
- Typing/Computer Skills
- Proven skills in multi-tasking, problem solving and decision making within a high volume, fast paced environment.
- Demonstrated ability to work co-operatively in a team setting.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Fast Paced
- Structured Environment
- Dayshift/Weekdays only
- Able to sit at a desk for extended periods of time
- Office/Call Centre Environment
- Close vicinity to Co-workers and Supervisor