Why join the Ennis Fabrics team?
Ennis Fabrics is a family company. We offer a caring and supportive envrionment for all our staff members and in return they bring a happy and hard working energy to what they do.
- Canada Savings Bonds Payroll Deductions
- Employees personal contributions into a Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP)
- Training and Education Resources
- Comprehensive Benefit Package
- Recruitment Bonus
- Social Club – various events throughout the year
- 50-50 Draws
- Corporate Events
- Christmas Party's
- Children’s Christmas Party
- Various Holiday Events & Team Building activities
- K-Days Breakfast
- Long Weekend BBQ’s
- Milestone Awards
- Opportunity to win Edmonton Oilers and Eskimo Tickets
- Employee Rewards and Recognition Program
- Interdepartmental Career Opportunities
- Incentive plans for Salaried employees
- Staff purchase discounts
- Free parking in secure lot, with power
- Secure, relaxed and friendly working environment
- Concert Tickets for purchase
If you would like to apply for any of the positions posted on this page, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you.
Customer Experience Showroom//Sales Counter Representative
The responsibility of this position is to provide customer service to all walk-in customers and assigned showroom accounts while achieving monthly sales targets through up-selling ideas, clear-outs and discontinued items. The position is also responsible to maintain showroom/sales counter appearance and stack books, binders and gallery sample presentations. Occasional clerical support may be requested for other functional areas.
Department: Customer Experience
Reports to: Customer Experience Manager
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Greet and direct all customers in a polite and professional manner.
- Provide product knowledge and make recommendations
- Ensure regular contact with customer base through visits to the showroom
- Advise customer base of sales and promotions
- Work with customer on necessary pricing
- Deal with customer problems and/or complaints
- Assist credit department in collecting outstanding accounts in a timely manner
- Develop sales oriented relationship with local customers with the objective of selling business related products/up-selling
- Take payments/complete customer receipts
- Complete daily cash out
- Greet all new potential customers and forward client information (New Account Profile) on to respective Sales Professional
- Relay customer comments/questions and concerns to respective Sales Professionals
- Attend product knowledge/sales meetings (when possible)
- Responsible for achieving Sales Budget
Showroom and Pick Up Counter Management
- Maintain a neat/clean appearance of the showroom and sales counter
- Rotate “New” sample presentations in the Showroom
- Update the Supply Cabinets when required
- Update Sample books as required (including removing or stickering all discontinued samples, or updating new sample pages)
- Keep a supply of gallery samples, stack books and binder cards for customer signout
- Record and control all sample signouts
- Sticker and remove all discontinued products
- Maintain a binder of most current price-lists
- Maintain a supply of monthly special inserts
- Regularly review clearout/overstock reports
- Includes ensuring samples or yardage are on display in the discontinued area
- Keep all pick-up orders organized (paperwork & product)
- Call customers as soon as pick-up orders transferred from another warehouse arrive
- Call customers on all pick-up orders 2 weeks old
- Manage regular servicing of Showroom (i.e. windows, mats, lighting, snow removal)
- Ensure coffee is available in the Showroom for customers at all times
- Update the clearout and overstock samples weekly
- Other administrative duties as required
- Participate in physical inventory when required
- Be available to plan and host Open House events
Communicates with: Existing and potential customers, warehouse staff and all departments at head office.
Personal Characteristics required:
- Good customer service skills/sales oriented with professional telephone manner.
- Good problem-solving skills and able to make decisions.
- Strong organizational skills and able to multi-task to achieve deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Self-disciplined independent work style while remaining approachable.
- Able to deal with routine/repetitive tasks.
- Willingness to be flexible and participate in various duties/responsibilities
- High School Diploma
- Basic Computer Skills; including E-mail, Word, Excel.
- Customer Service/ Sales experience.
- Typing/Computer Skills. Microsoft Office intermediate skill level. 40-50 WPM (skills will be tested)
- Proven skills in multi-tasking, problem solving and decision making within a high volume, fast paced environment.
- Demonstrated ability to work co-operatively in an independent and/or team setting.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Office/Reception experience.
- Office environment.
- Business Casual Dress Code
- Fast Paced
Bilingual Credit Administrator
This position is responsible to complete the company’s daily deposit, set up new customer accounts for the receivable department.
Department: Credit Department
Reports to: Credit Manager
- Responsible to enter new customer account information into the system in an accurate and standardized format.
- Responsible to fax out requests for credit checks on new account applications.
- Responsible to enter profile changes to customer accounts.
- Set up website user access for customers.
- Help with credit calls as required
- Responsible to track new credit application status and provide updates to Sales Reps.
- Open cheque return envelopes and photocopy customer payments received.
- Responsible to balance and complete daily deposits.
- Process daily mail within the credit department.
- Process daily credit card transactions.
- Distribute faxes received on the accounting fax.
- Responsible for investigating delivery address discrepancies.
- Monitors credit email
- Sends/mails, statements/invoices
- Ability to speak French
- All other duties as assigned
- Computer proficient
- Ability to speak English & French
Proven Skills, Abilities, and Attributes:
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
- Adaptable and multi-task
- Strong organizational skills
- Self motivate
- Office Environment
Digital Communications Coordinator
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our expanding marketing department and digital marketing team. The Digital Communications Coordinator will be a key part of the continued growth and success of Ennis Fabrics’ online presence as they help execute our digital marketing strategy. You’ll be responsible for generating high-quality content, implementing and helping develop social media and email tactics, and coordinating the production of internal and external videos.
Reports to: Marketing Manager
Location: Edmonton, Canada
Some of the awesome stuff you’ll get to do…
- Plan content, post, and monitor Facebook, Pinterest, LinkedIn and Instagram
- Develop monthly social media reports and share findings with key internal stakeholders
- Implement remarketing ads
- Develop relationships with influencers and customers
- Review and update the current social media policy and strategies
- Work with Graphic Designer to create visually pleasing and effective emails
- Help implement tactics to increase email subscribers
- Become an expert in using the Campaign Monitor software
- Learn and utilize email automation
- Coordinate the planning and production of internal and external videos
- Work with the Marketing team on digital and print advertising
- Help with general external content creation including blogs, as well as editing and proofing content
You’ll fit our team just fine if the following describes you…
- Strong organizational skills - multi-tasking comes naturally to you and you find meeting deadlines satisfying
- Detail orientated - You have an eagle eye for typos and grammar issues
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Enjoy being creative and believe you are good at it
- Can work independently
- Loves collaborating and working as a team
- Ability to problem solve by researching, analyzing requirements and gathering required
Need to have
- Diploma or bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or related degree
- 1 – 3 years of social media and email marketing experience
- Experience with email software, such as Campaign Monitor or MailChimp
- Extensive knowledge of all social media platforms – including the business profiles/pages
- Experience working with external consultants
- Proficiency in MS Office Products is required with an emphasis on Excel
Nice to have
- Copywriting experience
- Social media advertising experience
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud specifically Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Photography, videography and graphic design proficiency
- Ability to read and write in French
This is a full-time position, 8am-4:30pm Monday to Friday
If this job posting makes you excited, we would love to hear from you!
Email email@example.com with your resume, cover letter, and the answer to “what’s your favourite social media platform and why?” (keep answer under four sentences).