Why join the Ennis Fabrics team?
Ennis Fabrics is a family company. We offer a caring and supportive envrionment for all our staff members and in return they bring a happy and hard working energy to what they do.
- Canada Savings Bonds Payroll Deductions
- Employees personal contributions into a Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP)
- Training and Education Resources
- Comprehensive Benefit Package
- Recruitment Bonus
- Social Club – various events throughout the year
- 50-50 Draws
- Corporate Events
- Christmas Party's
- Children’s Christmas Party
- Various Holiday Events & Team Building activities
- K-Days Breakfast
- Long Weekend BBQ’s
- Milestone Awards
- Opportunity to win Edmonton Oilers and Eskimo Tickets
- Employee Rewards and Recognition Program
- Interdepartmental Career Opportunities
- Incentive plans for Salaried employees
- Staff purchase discounts
- Free parking in secure lot, with power
- Secure, relaxed and friendly working environment
- Concert Tickets for purchase
If you would like to apply for any of the positions posted on this page, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you.
Intermediate Server Administrator
Reporting to the Manager Information Systems, the Intermediate Server Administrator will be a key member of the support team, assisting the Desktop Support Analyst in support of end-users, maintaining servers and network equipment, and undertaking projects as required. The successful candidate must bring not only a strong technical skillset, but a positive attitude and willingness to learn and grow.
Department: Information Technologies
Reports to: IT Manager
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Share end-user support responsibilities with team members
- Act as the primary point of escalation for Server and Network related issues
- Maintenance, monitoring, and updates to physical and virtual servers, Exchange server, desktops, network storage, switches, routers, etc.
- Manage and maintain the backup infrastructure
- Managing infrastructure-related projects
- Maintain documentation
- Occasional travel to remote branch offices may be required
- Occasional overtime and work outside normal business hours may be required
- The ideal candidate will have one or more of the following qualifications: a technical degree or diploma or a relevant combination of experience and certifications
- Eligible to work in Canada
- At least 3 years in a System or Network Administrator role
Experience with the following technologies is required:
- Managing a virtualized environment with multiple hosts, preferably VMWare
- Solid Windows Server experience including Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, DFS, and Network Access Protection
- Experience building and maintaining Linux servers
- VEEAM Backup and replication suite
- Microsoft Exchange 2013
- Networking skills including LACP bonding, OSPF routing, VLANs, and IPSec VPNs. Experience with Cisco, Brocade, or HP equipment is an asset
- Demonstrated experience with storage networking, preferably iSCSI
Experience with any of the following is considered an asset:
- Cisco VOIP, and Call Centre applications
- Oracle 11g Database Software
- Red Hat Linux/CentOS/Oracle Linux
- Web-based applications using web servers such as Apache, Tomcat, IIS, and databases such as MySQL/PostgresSQL/Oracle/MSSql
- Experience with Sage X3 (EM) V8
Bilingual Customer Experience Specialist (French)
To provide all Ennis Fabrics Customers superior customer service. Enter orders in an efficient, friendly, professional, personalized manner. Resolve concerns and educate clients on Ennis products and services. In this role, you would receive incoming calls, faxes, emails and web orders.
Department: Customer Experience
Reports to: Customer Experience Supervisor
- Recognizing that servicing our customers is priority one. Interacting and order processing via such channels as Telephone, Fax, Email or Web in a polite, courteous manner.
- Process orders accurately, advising customers of stock, price, delivery date, order totals, shipping dates, location of goods, advise if stock is in “pieces” and back order status.
- Maintain accurate and updated information for customer accounts by verifying all necessary customer information.
- Provide assistance and support to customers in gaining access and navigating the website.
- Trace shipments.
- Process returns and issue credits as per Ennis Fabrics policy.
- Educate customers on current promotions.
- Respond and address all intercompany related inquiries in a professional and timely manner.
- 80/30 – Our goal is to answer all calls quickly and efficiently within 30 seconds.
- Answering telephone calls to meet our service level takes priority over all other duties and assignments.
- Ensure to adhere to break schedules to support service level management.
- Work within the guides of the Call Quality metrics ensuring call branding.
- Transfer calls to other individuals or departments in the company, advising the caller of direct numbers where appropriate.
- Check Customer Service Center voice mail when assigned.
- Accurately record your work status with the appropriate AUX code and ACW code as per Ennis Fabrics policy.
- Recognize that we are a part of a larger team, will assist other departments as directed when time allows. This could include adding stickers to sample books, tagging samples, filing, cutting, sorting, updating product binders, data entry or other miscellaneous duties.
- Attend training sessions and team meetings, to support continues learning of Ennis Fabrics products and services.
- Work with Customer Experience Team Lead and Senior Specialist to gain a greater understanding of our products and the markets that use them.
- Become a resource to our customers in the specialized field.
- Assist Customer Experience Team Lead and Senior Specialist to proactively manage customer’s wants and needs
- Being a positive, involved team member to contribute to achieving team sales and KPI’s
- Customers, Sales Professionals, other Customer Experience Team Members, Credit Department, Purchasing, Warehouses, Customer Experience Supervisor, Customer Experience Manager.
Personal Characteristics required:
- Friendly and polite
- Ability to Multitask and organizational Skills
- Patient and empathetic
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to problem-solve and the ability to take responsibility.
- Minimum Grade 12 education
- Ability to speak English & French
- Ability to write English & French
- Customer service experience
- Typing/Computer Skills
- Proven skills in multi-tasking, problem-solving and decision making within a high volume, fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated ability to work cooperatively in a team setting.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Structured Environment
- Dayshift/Weekdays only
- Able to sit at a desk for extended periods of time
- Office/Call Centre Environment
- Close vicinity to Co-workers and Supervisor
General Purchasing Agent
Position Summary: The primary responsibility is the ordering of inventory so our stock levels are maintained ensuring the highest level of customer service.
Department: Product Management
Reports to: Purchasing Agent Manager
- Ordering of regular inventory, sample inventory and generation of stock transfers weekly or as required basis;
- Sample, setups, ordering, and monitoring, etc.;
- Process Special Orders from setting up the part # to placing customer backorder and placing the vendor order;
- Attain and maintain inventory turns targets.
- Use of X3 & SIA, and experience to set appropriate minimum order levels;
- Ensure appropriate stock levels are maintained for each of our warehouses;
- Administer return to manufactures (RTM) with supplies;
- Review of Line Review reports making recommendations to the Market Managers on stock reductions and possible product cancellations (Line Review.
- Communicate directly with sales on large or time-sensitive orders;
- Work with Market Manager to Audit Vendors Report;
- Purchase order confirmation – Ensure suppliers have received their purchase orders via e-mail or fax. Following up may be required on a consistent basis either by e-mail or phone to ensure that the supplier received the purchase order. Update X3 with an ACKN date and ETA once purchase order has been confirmed the vendor has received;
- Report Management – Manage all reports from Suppliers and X3 showing outstanding orders, and close purchase orders as required. Reconcile reports with Suppliers to ensure they are accurate with correct purchase order number and shipping date;
- Inventory Confirmation – Ensure correct data between purchase orders and supplier is correctly updated in X3 in a timely manner;
- Work closely with suppliers to develop a good working relationship, as required to resolve issues such as delayed orders, missing orders or orders not being filled by the Supplier in a timely manner;
- Tracking and informing sales professionals of the status of special orders;
- Ensure all issues that arise are handled quickly and immediately escalated if required;
All price increase are signed off and entered into X3;
- Ensure all Inter-site transfers are completed accurately and the shipments arrive on schedule, and follow up with the warehouses;
- Invoice Discrepancies – Assist the Accounts Payable Team with any invoice discrepancies to reconcile for payment, as well as open Purchase orders as required;
- Confirm Tariff codes on all new setups and update as required. Nicole to review to confirm correct;
- Assist Market Manager with sourcing product/negotiations when they are out of the country if requested;
- Create pricing tables when updating/correcting pricing and forward to Sales Support for entry, as required;
- Assist Market Managers to meet Launch dates;
- Have a working knowledge of transportation logistics;
- Various other duties as required.
- Executive, Purchasing Agent Manager, Market Manager, Sales Professionals, Customer Experience Centre Agents, Accounts Payable, Marketing Department, Warehouse (Shipping & Receiving), Logistics
Personal Characteristics Required:
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Strong organizational skills;
- Ability to communicate well in both written and oral formats;
- Flexible, patient and detail-oriented;
- Work well on own with minimal supervision.
- High School Diploma ;
- PMAC courses would be an asset.
- 1-2 years working in purchasing field and knowledge of purchasing process;
- Advanced excel skills (able to create spreadsheets using macros, etc.);
- Intermediated knowledge of Microsoft Word, email and the internet.
- Office environment;
- May require flexible hours with little overtime if required