Why join the Ennis Fabrics team?
Ennis Fabrics is a family company. We offer a caring and supportive envrionment for all our staff members and in return they bring a happy and hard working energy to what they do.
- Canada Savings Bonds Payroll Deductions
- Employees personal contributions into a Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP)
- Training and Education Resources
- Comprehensive Benefit Package
- Recruitment Bonus
- Social Club – various events throughout the year
- 50-50 Draws
- Corporate Events
- Christmas Party's
- Children’s Christmas Party
- Various Holiday Events & Team Building activities
- K-Days Breakfast
- Long Weekend BBQ’s
- Milestone Awards
- Opportunity to win Edmonton Oilers and Eskimo Tickets
- Employee Rewards and Recognition Program
- Interdepartmental Career Opportunities
- Incentive plans for Salaried employees
- Staff purchase discounts
- Free parking in secure lot, with power
- Secure, relaxed and friendly working environment
- Concert Tickets for purchase
If you would like to apply for any of the positions posted on this page, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you.
Customer Experience Supervisor
As a Supervisor for our Customer Experience team, you will be responsible for managing every aspect of the business and developing a team who provide exceptional customer service to all Ennis and Vision clients. Through coaching and motivation, you will drive the team to reach and exceed objectives and drive results. You will also assist the Customer Experience Manager with the day to day operation of the functional area as required. You will be supervising a combination of inbound and outbound team members.
Reports to: Customer Experience Manager
Location: Edmonton, Canada.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop representatives through hiring, training, coaching, and effective performance management in a positive and supportive manner through evaluation and clear communication of expectations on an on-going basis. Providing recommended remedial action, if required.
- Responsible to mentor/coach outbound team members to continually increase sales and achieve or exceed sales targets. Grow market share while contributing to the overall profitability of the company.
- Responsible to coach team members to build and promote a positive rapport with all customers in both the sales opportunity as well as dealing with customer problems or complaints in a timely and professional manner.
- Coach and mentor team members to exceed customer expectations.
- Complete progressive discipline process when required
- Prepare for and complete a regular team update sessions
- Assist team members in solving claim and credit notes when required.
- Work with Customer Experience Manager and peer(s) to implement team goals and objectives to contribute to ensuring overall functional area goals are met.
- Implement initiatives to promote team spirit and having fun to create a cooperative team environment.
- Effective skill development of Customer Experience team members, through call monitoring, specifically around call management, quality and accuracy, coach and review any errors causing credit adjustments. One call resolution is our goal.
- Develop continuous learning initiatives to further the skill level of the team such as product knowledge or ERP tips and tricks. .
- Develop new ideas to create a stimulating and motivating work environment. Create opportunities for friendly competitions amongst teams
- Provide staff development, leadership, recognition and promotional opportunities, where appropriate
- Work with Customer Experience Manager and peer(s) to complete and deliver annual Performance Appraisals
- When required, you will provide training to other team members in the company.
- Responsible to continually increase sales and market share while contributing to the overall profitability of the company. Tools to expand client base should include but are not limited to relevant “near me” technology applications, industry/trade publications, trade shows, customer referrals and overall awareness of changes in the designated territory.
- Responsible to build and promote a positive rapport with all the customers in all capacities; opportunities, customer issues, challenges and questions and responses required in a timely and professional manner.
- Responsible to be prepared in all sales/business meetings and presentations as per the Ennis Sales process.
- Responsible for learning and becoming familiar with Ennis’ policies, procedures, and processes.
- Aid Ennis Fabrics targeted inventory metrics by promoting clear outs and slow-moving items, on a regular basis.
- Ability to manage selling opportunities and follow through on them while applying up-selling and cross selling techniques as well as SPIN selling methods and skills.
- Provide customers with product knowledge throughout the sale, which should include but are not limited to new and discontinued items, specifications, cleaning & FR codes, trends, price, durability, and suitability for all applicable applications.
- Responsible to learn and share product knowledge on all new & existing product lines while understanding competitive products offered by competitors in the marketplace.
- Negotiate Pricing: Standard pricing, price levels, and contract pricing to promote sales and profitability.
- Maximize sales while keeping expenses to a minimum (within budget guidelines).
- Ability to manage and maintain proper planning procedures and execute all in-call objectives and priorities.
- Participate in required trade shows to promote product lines and Ennis in a professional and polished manner.
- Responsible to maintain customer sample books which would include introducing and presenting new patterns, removal of canceled patterns, keeping up to date pricing and overall sample presentation in an appealing manner.
- Responsible to provide training for customer’s sales staff in order to improve confidence in promoting and selling the Ennis product line.
- Responsible to plan and execute a well-balanced call cycle to ensure full territory management. Successful coverage should consider the size of the account (Classification A, B, C) buying habits and competition. Must maintain a minimum of 6 to 8-week call rotations and a daily average of 6 to 10 calls per day.
- Ability to manage and allot time appropriately and accordingly to the Sales Professionals assigned territory and key accounts.
- Responsible to pursue and maintain on-going training opportunities that will enhance the sales reps ability to sell and remain competitive in the marketplace.
- Identify and report trends to Customer Experience Manager and peer(s).
- Recommend, develop and improve processes to maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction and accuracy.
- Liaise with other departments to ensure customer service requirements are met and best practices are implemented.
- Ensure work processes are well defined and quality standards are in place.
- Handling employee matters, i.e. payroll, workload, vacation scheduling, attendance management, etc
- Recruiting, selecting, disciplining and performance management
- Ensure the Customer Experience team achieves and maintains corporate objectives regarding Service Levels all in-bound calls. Ensure all orders, web orders, fax orders, back orders, E-Commerce, sample orders are within established timelines as per J. Ennis Fabrics policy.
- Monitor service levels and assist in queue when required
- Build and adjust agent schedule to meet service level goals across multiple time zones.
- Assist with the authorization of credits and claims when Customer Experience Manager is absent
- To be a product knowledge resource to support the Customer Experience Team members regarding suggested fabrics, supplies and finished products
- This will require significant self-study, online training and coordination with Product Management and Sales
- Limited travel may be required as part of product knowledge development.
- Assist with escalations to the appropriate functional area
- Full participation in recruitment
- Assist with French translation for Marketing and other areas when required (if bilingual)
- Assign and manage tasks from other functional areas during off hours.
- Additional tasks as assigned]
- Work hours may vary due to multiple time zones and differences in National holidays
- Be available for the annual inventory process
Communicates With: Customer Experience Team Manager, Customer Experience Team Specialists, Customer Experience Team Members, Customers, Product Development, Distribution Centres, Sales Professionals, Freight Companies, and Suppliers.
Personal Characteristics required:
- Good Listening skills
- Decision Making
- Friendly, sense of humor
- Good Attention to Detail
- Work well under pressure
- Work with minimal supervision
- Demonstrates leadership by example
- Minimum Grade 12 Education.
- Preferred secondary education.
- Intermediate computer skills including e-mail (preferably Outlook), Word and Excel.
Experience and Skills
- Strong team player with demonstrated leadership and coaching skills and the ability to develop others
- Minimum 1 -2 years supervisory experience in a Contact Center environment is preferred
- 3 – 5 years experience in a contact center preferred
- Bilingual – written and spoken English and French preferred. Spanish is an asset
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office, specifically Word and Outlook.
- Intermediate preferred for Excel
- Experience with Telus Supervisor software would be an asset
- Experience with Sage X3 is an asset
- Excellent verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Ability to problem solve
- Strong time management and organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously and ensure that they are completed in an accurate and timely manner
- Ability to apply strategic thinking to business issues and drive results
- Ability to follow through, follow up and set goals and standards
- Flexible, able to multi-task several priorities
- Relationship builder and able to work cross-functionally with employees at all levels
- Experience writing and implementing new processes is an asset