Why join the Ennis Fabrics team?
Ennis Fabrics is a family company. We offer a caring and supportive envrionment for all our staff members and in return they bring a happy and hard working energy to what they do.
- Canada Savings Bonds Payroll Deductions
- Employees personal contributions into a Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP)
- Training and Education Resources
- Comprehensive Benefit Package
- Recruitment Bonus
- Social Club – various events throughout the year
- 50-50 Draws
- Corporate Events
- Christmas Party's
- Children’s Christmas Party
- Various Holiday Events & Team Building activities
- K-Days Breakfast
- Long Weekend BBQ’s
- Milestone Awards
- Opportunity to win Edmonton Oilers and Eskimo Tickets
- Employee Rewards and Recognition Program
- Interdepartmental Career Opportunities
- Incentive plans for Salaried employees
- Staff purchase discounts
- Free parking in secure lot, with power
- Secure, relaxed and friendly working environment
- Concert Tickets for purchase
If you would like to apply for any of the positions posted on this page, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you.
Temporary Bilingual Customer Service Representatives (French & English)
Reports to: Customer Experience Supervisor
Status: Temporary 6 - 8 month contract
Location: 6111 - 91 Street, Edmonton AB
Shift: Monday - Friday - 8 Hours per day
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Respond to inbound calls and assist with general customer inquiries
- Resolve customer concerns while maintaining a positive and professional conduct
- Perform customer service requests electronically or on paper
- Recognizing that servicing our customers is priority one. Interacting and order processing via such channels as Telephone, Fax, Email or Web in a polite, courteous manner.
- Process orders accurately, advising customers of stock, price, delivery date, order totals, shipping dates, location of goods, advise if stock is in “pieces” and back order status.
- Maintain accurate and updated information for customer accounts by verifying all necessary customer information.
- Provide assistance and support to customers in gaining access and navigating the website.
- Trace shipments.
- Process returns and issue credits as per J. Ennis Fabrics policy.
- Educate customers on current promotions.
- Respond and address all intercompany related inquiries in a professional and timely manner.
- 70/30 – Our goal is to answer all calls quickly and efficiently within 30 seconds.
- Answering telephone calls to meet our service level take priority over all other duties and assignments.
- Ensure to adhere to break schedules to support service level management.
- Work within the guides of the Call Quality metrics ensuring call branding.
- Transfer calls to other individuals or departments in the company, advising the caller of direct numbers where appropriate.
- Survey customers when prompted.
- Check Customer Service Center voice mail when assigned.
- Accurately record your work status with the appropriate AUX code and ACW code as per J. Ennis Fabrics policy.
- Recognize that we are a part of a larger team, will assist other departments as directed when time allows. This could include adding stickers to sample books, tagging samples, filing, cutting, sorting, updating product binders, data entry or other miscellaneous duties.
- Attend training sessions and team meetings, to support continues learning of Ennis Ltd. products and services.
Customers, Sales Professionals, other CSC Representatives, Credit Department, Purchasing, Warehouses, Customer Service Assistant Manager, Customer Service Manager.
Personal Characteristics Required:
- Ability to Multitask
- Organizational Skills
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to problem solve
- Ability to take responsibility
Education: Grade 12
Experience and Skills:
- Customer Service Experience
- Typing/Computer Skills
- Proven skills in multi-tasking, problem solving and decision making within a high volume, fast paced environment.
- Demonstrated ability to work co-operatively in a team setting.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Fast Paced
- Structured Environment
- Dayshift/Weekdays only
- Able to sit at a desk for extended periods of time
- Office/Call Centre Environment
- Close vicinity to Co-workers and Supervisor
Order Picker/Packer (Certified)
Location: Mississauga, ON.
- Receive and store product.
- Process returns.
- Perform general warehouse maintenance.
- Pick, pack and release orders.
- Ensure order accuracy.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Certified on Order Picker
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, organized and positive environment.
- Able to lift up to 70 lbs.
- Attention to detail.